August 10, 2011

Regrets, regrets, regrets

I haven't been in a good mood lately because of... well, let's just call it "something".

This... "something" always puts out something to do at the very. Last. Minute.

I really, really, really hate last minute notices. Last minute add-ons to the name tags, last minute notices to make a banner, last minute text messages for meetings (meeting's in the afternoon, text message arrived in the morning)... It's driving me nuts. I hate last minute stuffs like that because they're a complete disregard of my time management. I'm the kind of person who plans their day the night before. There are arrangements to be made, like the car, with my mom and my sister. I'm a bit squirmy to use public transportation, so I rely  heavily on my family's car and the driver. My mom is absolutely paranoid about it, so I guess a sliver of that paranoia has got into me as well. Hmmm.

Suffice to say I've never been so regretful to do... "something".

They've even lost my ribbon. It's not like I deliberately asked my mom to go away for a business trip for days and I have to stay at home because my sister most certainly can't be home alone, making me unable to come into a few meetings.

I don't think I'm best staff. I'm doing all the work grudgingly. This whole thing is a mess. Even the base idea of this "something" is not what I thought it would be. I guess the lesson learned here is to not join "something" based on rumors and sympathy.

But enough of my catharsis. I still do all the job as well as I can, though grudgingly.

Toodle-o,
Maria

PS. Don't comment if you're offended.

1 comment:

Pauline Lay said...

i sure am not offended since i dont know what this something haha
im also like that mar during in indo everything cannot be so sudden and has to be planned the day before at the very least. i blame jakarta and indo's public transportation system for this. if only the public transportation here was like the one in singapore then everything should be easier :(