July 03, 2011

After Mid Exams and Going on Vacation!

Hello!

<3 my hair today! Lol. I guess 15 hours of sleep did good for my health and hair. 


It's been a while.

So the mid exams are finally OVER *crazy dance*. Microeconomics, suffice to say, was a disaster. MO and MSDM on the other hand... well, I have a good feeling about them. :D

The weird thing is that I had trouble sleeping the two days of the exams. I almost didn't sleep. I slept for like, 3 hours, I think, for the whole two days. I tried to sleep early but I was like in hyper-mode. My eyes were open the whole night.

Well the hell-ish experience is over because I slept like a rock the night after the exam. I slept at around nine o'clock (That's early for me! Just look at the time stamp on this post :P) and woke up at six because of my alarm clock. But I was still so dizzy, nauseated, and I had a slight fever. I texted Febrina and Rika that I couldn't make it to the BEM team building, and went back to sleep until noon.

Even then I still felt nauseated, although not as dizzy and the fever was gone. So I managed to get myself up and went to the station, and went home. I stumbled into Yeta at the train, what a coincidence. :)

Moving on to the next topic...

I will go to Thailand on July 6th until 11th. Woohoo! For a vacation. With my family.

Mom's sunglasses. This is me in vacation mood. :9

I'm currently packing my briefcase. Unfortunately, I still have a couple of stuff from my boarding house I want to carry. Namely... clothes. For sleeping. I don't have a lot here at my house because I spend more time at the boarding house than here.

I still have stuff bugging my mind. Namely... a magazine. I haven't started AT ALL. I'm going to. Tomorrow. And there's this form.

Aargh.

Okay, okay. Sleep first. Not having much done being sick.

Toodle-o,
Maria

1 comment:

Jack david said...

It is right decision to go on vacation after exam, by this you can get relief from study and its tension. Try to enjoy more and spend time at a great, beautiful place.